Historic Homes - UTHS

Helpful Tips  : 

- Click on the images for other viewing options

- Use the icons below the photos for zooming, download, and posting comments.


Powered by SmugMug Log In
This 1938 photo shows a 1783 house currently located at 1835 Vauxhall Road that is referred to as the Brandt -Headley Farm House in a 1938 study done by the Work Projects Administration (WPA) in order to document historic structures in the area. WPA worker with surveyor's offset rod used to indicate the scale of the house.

This 1938 photo shows a 1783 house currently located at 1835 Vauxhall Road that is referred to as the Brandt -Headley Farm House in a 1938 study done by the Work Projects Administration (WPA) in order to document historic structures in the area. WPA worker with surveyor's offset rod used to indicate the scale of the house.

BrandtHeadleyFarmHouse1936frtworkercropoffsetrod