Businesses - UTHS

Helpful Tips  : 

- Click on the images for other viewing options

- Use the icons below the photos for zooming, download, and posting comments.


Powered by SmugMug Log In
This engraving is from an 1860's farm map. James Wade owned the property at that time. On the right is what would become Westlake's Store. On the left is a house that still stands at 875 W Chestnut St.

This engraving is from an 1860's farm map. James Wade owned the property at that time. On the right is what would become Westlake's Store. On the left is a house that still stands at 875 W Chestnut St.

Westlakeshouse